Far Infrared Heating Element
- Free shipping on all US orders
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Far infrared light, the safest segment of energy that comes from the
sun, offers a wide array of therapeutic benefits for various health
Innovative far infrared technology (FIR) a gentle and effective form
of heat that is also used to keep newborns warm in neonatal beds.
UNclog heating eye mask is a novel heating eye mask with FIR heating
technology. The warmth provides safe, soothing relief of dry eyes
from MGD symptoms in the convenience of your home.
What is Far infrared heat?
Far infrared is an invisible energy that is absorbed by the cells of the body, this can be felt as heat just like the heat that we feel from the sun without the bad UV (near IR).
Far Infrared offers a wide array of therapeutic benefits For various health conditions. Warmth is comforting
Is FIR safe?
Far Infrared is Safe - Your Body Generates it
Approximately 50% of the energy generated by your own body is in the form of Far Infrared rays. The Far-Infrared heat combined with your warmth multiplies once it touches your skin,. This increases overall effectiveness, safety and comfort compared to regular heat pads. The regular heating pad has no other benefits other than heating the
Many studies reported that far-infrared heating increases blood circulation, assists in
toxin removal in the body, and rejuvenates skin.
Benefits of Far Infrared Warmth
1. Far infrared raises the body's surface temperature and increases circulation
2. Far infrared is more efficient than a regular heating pad because it produces a Warming effect from the inside out.
3. Penetrates quicker and provides a faster response in the body
4. Increases surface blood flow without increasing blood pressure by promoting dilation of the blood vessels.
5. Improved flexibility. Warming up the muscle and connective tissue can help it become
more pliable, restoring its elasticity
6 FIR has been proven to benefit your Nitric Oxide. Nitric oxide is produced by nearly every type of cell in the human body and is one of the most important molecules for blood vessel health. Nitric Oxide Synthase an overview