Many studies reported far-infrared heating increases blood circulation, assists in the removal of toxins in the body, and rejuvenates the skin. A regular heating pad offers no other benefit other than heating the skin. That is why we are excited to share that the The Journal of American Medical has published a list of the benefits of far-infrared heat therapy.
Warmth makes you happy. Research shows that a comfortably warm temperature can create a positive attitude and mood.
What is Far-Infrared heat?
Far-infrared is an invisible energy that is absorbed by the cells of the body. This can be felt as heat, just like the heat that we feel from the sun without the bad UV rays (near IR).
Far-infrared also offers a wide array of therapeutic benefits for various health conditions.
FIR Warmth is comforting and is safe - your body generates it!
Approximately 50% of the energy generated by your own body is in the form of far-infrared rays. The far-infrared heat combined with your own warmth multiplies once it touches your skin. This increases the overall effectiveness, safety, and comfort when compared to regular heating pads. Plus, many studies have reported far-infrared heating increases blood circulation, assists in the removal of toxins in the body, and rejuvenates the skin.
Benefits of Far-Infrared Warmth
- Far-infrared raises the body’s surface temperature to increase circulation.
- Unlike a regular heating pad, far-infrared is more efficient because it produces a warming effect from the inside out.
- It penetrates quicker and provides a faster response from within the body.
- Far-infrared increases surface blood flow without increasing blood pressure by promoting dilation of the blood vessels.
- It helps to improve flexibility. Warming up the muscle and connective tissue to help them become more pliable, restoring their elasticity.
- FIR has been proven to benefit your Nitric Oxide. Nitric oxide is produced by nearly every type of cell in the human body and is one of the most important molecules for blood vessel health. Nitric Oxide Synthase - an overview
THe UNclog heating eye mask is a novel heating eye mask with FIR heating technology. The warmth provides safe, soothing relief of dry eyes from MGD symptoms in the convenience of your home!
Science and Reseach:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7073081/ Targeting Neurovascular Interaction in Retinal Disorders